Rick Ross' "Port Of Miami 2" Launch Party Fuels Speculation On Release Date
Back in March, we learned that Rick Ross’s Port of Miami sequel could arrive earlier than expected. Anticipation over his comeback were tempered and possibly hampered by restrictions to his health following a heart attack at the beginning of said month, but we took the news in stride in the hopes we manage his well-being to the best of his abilities.
Following a the release of his single with Future, and subsequent cameo roles, news of his album release party has come to light, from Rick Ross himself. Yesterday evening, Rozay shared the poster for his album launch for Port of Miami 2, taking place on Friday at 1015 Folsom in San Francisco of all places. The poster represents the first inkling we have towards the album’s development, after witnessing its derailment for the better part of a year.
The event will be sponsored by Icon Cannabis and Luc Belaire Sparkling Wines, for which he is a keen ambassador. Tickets can be purchase at Eventbrite starting at reasonable rate of $30, and augment to $60 if purchased on site , on the day of the concert. Make no mistake about it: this is a Rick Ross concert, not a listening or a brief moment of appraisal.
Keep it peeled for updates on Port of Miami 2.
- Meek Mill Says Next Album Will Have A "Surprise-Release," Previews Kaepernick Song
- DMX "Stolen" Corvette Incident Has Feds Investigating Possible Probation Violation
- Nicki Minaj Announces 'Student of the Game' College Fund Winners
- Issa Rae Would Cancel "Insecure" If Melania Trump Was A Fan
- Jussie Smollett Throws Shots At Trump In Scrapped "Drop The Mic" Episode
- Buddy Releases Deluxe Version Of "Harlan & Alondra" With four New Songs
Adidas has had some fairly dope collaborations over the years and they haven't been afraid to dabble into the world of high fashion, especially when it comes to sneakers. Hardcore…
When most you guys were probably sleeping at 2 AM this morning, Miss Iggy Azalea was wide awake in her kitchen twerking in heels, underwear and a cropped top. The 28-year-old…