Robert Kraft Takes In Boston Celtics Game Amid Prostitution Case
It’s been a rough last couple of months for Robert Kraft, to say the least. Back in February, it was revealed that Kraft was allegedly caught on camera inside of the Orchids of Asia Day Spa, soliciting prostitution. Kraft was among dozens of other men who were allegedly caught on tape and now Kraft has a court case to battle. Kraft has already pleaded not guilty to two misdemeanor charges of soliciting prostitution and is now looking to stop the alleged video from making its way to the public. With all of this going on, you would expect Kraft to keep a much lower profile. This is not the case though, as the New England Patriots owner was spotted yesterday at the Boston Celtics and Indiana Pacers playoff game with a huge smile on his face.
You can tell Kraft means a lot to the city of Boston considering the entire crowd gave him a standing ovation when he was shown on the jumbotron. Despite his alleged indiscretions, the whole city is standing behind him. That’s probably because he’s helped bring six championships to the city, all of them involving Tom Brady and head coach Bill Belichick.
It seems as though Kraft’s presence was a good luck charm as the Celtics won the game 84-74.
- Mac Miller's Manager Shares Intimate Details Of Their Relationship
- Rhino continues 'Start Your Ear Off Right' marketing campaign into 2019 | The Music Universe
- Alexis Skyy Reveals Premature Baby Girl's Face on 2 Month Birthday
- Trump Removes "Dark Knight Rising" Music From Campaign Video After Legal Threats
- J. Cole Smitten With Cardi B's "Middle Child" Co-Sign: "Made My Whole Week"
- 'Travis Tritt: Homegrown' set for AXS TV June 2nd | The Music Universe
Drake could be closing out the year with Snapchat. The 6 God has reportedly been tapped as a surprise performer at the tech giant’s lavish New Year’s Eve party in…
Parish Smith and Erick Sermon — better known as EPMD — were the latest guests on BET’s “Rate The Bars” series. During the episode, the Long Island Hip Hop legends weighed…
If it wasn't already apparent by now, Latin reggaeton and Latin rappers have been taking over the music industry lately. "Despacito" was obviously the biggest hit in the world not…