Satin Air Jordan 5 "Bred" Slated To Release This Year
In 2016, Jordan Brand began experimenting with satin materials on the Air Jordan 1, revamping the iconic “Banned” colorway with sleek, satin detailing. A “Royal” Air Jordan 1 Satin followed in 2017 and a “Shattered Backboard” women’s exclusive released earlier this year.
Now, Jordan Brand is bringing the satin design to the Air Jordan 5 with an all-new “Bred” colorway.
Nike officially revealed the Air Jordan 5 Satin “Bred” today, showcasing a predominately black satin build accompanied by a red speckled midsole and an icy blue translucent outsole. The kicks also feature a reflective 3M tongue with a red jumpman, while a black jumpman sit on the heel, blending with the black satin upper.
The kicks are expected to arrive at Jordan Brand retailers on Cyber Monday, November 26th, for the retail price of $190. As of now it’s unclear how many pairs will be available, so stay tuned for more information as it becomes available.
- A$AP Rocky Announces "Injured Generation" Movie: Watch The Trailer
- Elton John Sings His Way Through A Rap Battle In Latest Snickers Hunger Commercial
- Cardi B Chills With Kim Kardashian & Kris Jenner: "Rich People Club"
- Rick Ross, Paris Hilton & French Montana Post Up In Luxurious Selfie
- Kendrick Lamar Lands 2019 Oscar Nomination: Full List Announced
- 21 Savage Shares Positive Message To Rappers After Being Asked About Kodak Black
Virgil Abloh has revealed that Off-White's upcoming Spring/Summer 2019 collection will pay tribute to famous American graffiti artist, Dondi White. According to Vogue, the New York artist was one the founding fathers graffiti…
Ready or not, here they come. Following last year’s electrifying “Cash Out” f Funk Wav Bounces Vol. 1, Calvin Harris reunites with PARTYNEXTDOOR on his new single “Nuh Ready…
Tammy Rivera couldn’t even wait until the bandages were f to spill about her recent chest reduction surgery.The Love & Hip Hop star and wife rapper Waka Flocka posted a…