Skullcandy Introduces Affordable "Indy" Wireless Earbuds
If you’re in need of a new pair of earbuds, but don’t want to splurge Airpods or the $250 PowerBeat Pro, Skullcandy has today introduced an affordable alternative.
The Skullcandy Indy, priced at $79.99, is a wireless earbud designed to fit naturally within the everyday life of wireless users looking for the most seamless way to experience music. According to Skullcandy, Indy gives users what they want – a truly wireless experience that’s intuitive, durable, secure and will last with them throughout the day.
The earbuds are available right now in “Fearless Black” for $79.99, and later in the year will be available in three colorways: Deep Red, Indigo Blue, and Fresh Mint.
“Indy is for the consumer who is interested in making the leap to truly wireless,” said Jeff Hutchings, Chief Product Officer at Skullcandy. “We’ve combined our wireless technology with a stylish shape and portability that gives our consumers a whole new level of freedom when it comes to experiencing their personal soundtrack.”
- Bluetooth® Wireless
- Up to 16 total hours of battery life
- Up to 4 hours of battery in earbuds
- IP55 Sweat, Water & Dirt Resistant
- Removable Stability Gel
- Noise Isolating Fit
- Call, track, volume control Touch Control
- Cardi B Says She Wants To Drop New Album This Year, Feels Pressure From 1st Record's Success
- Kanye West Calls for End to Drake-Pusha-T Beef
- Antonio Brown Will Reportedly Finally Return To Raiders Camp
- Blake Shelton's Ole Red Gatlinburg proclaims grand opening | The Music Universe
- Giannis Takes Jab At Celtics Ahead Of Game 1 Against Raptors
- #DXCLUSIVE: Killa Kyleon Is Defiant In "Fuck You" Video
We began this yr wishing Nicki Minaj would step out of the shadows and launch an album. The star had been on a social media hiatus and we had been…
Megan Thee Stallion is no dummy. The best way to divert attention away from looming controversy is to change the subject and never look back. A few days ago, the…
For the fourth yr operating, Baron Davis is operating his mouth about an NBA comeback, and though it is a feel-good story I might readily get behind, I am starting…