T.I. Celebrates His Son In Honor Of His Birthday: "Always On Your Ass About Something"
T.I. is a proud father and as such, he often shares his fondness for his children with his social media following. Since today marks his son’s birthday, the rapper made no exception.
He posted a photo of himself and Clifford Joseph Harris III, along with a loving caption.
The rapper acknowledges the tough love required in steering his strong-minded son in the right direction.
- New Music: 21 Savage 'Who Run It Freestyle'
- Ray J & Jordyn Woods Aren't Trying To Shade The Kardashian-Jenners: Report
- Unauthorized Drake Documentary Shut Down By Universal Music Group
- Swizz Beatz's "Poison" To Feature Kendrick Lamar, Pusha T, Nas, & More
- Azealia Banks Says Nicki Minaj Is "Evil" & "Fake" Towards Megan Thee Stallion
- DJ Khaled Announces "We The Best Home" Furniture Designs
There's something about Cardi B's vintage photos that keeps everybody laughing their faces off. While the most obvious photo has become one of the month's greatest memes, replacing Jay-Z on a…
Wendy Williams is seemingly living her best life since she cut ties with her cheating husband and served him divorce papers. The talk show host has had moments of tears and…
Unfortunately, not each Grammy Award winner make it to the rostrum on stay tv. With the Grammys however a couple of hours away, the checklist of auxiliary winners as seemingly…