T.I. Celebrates His Son In Honor Of His Birthday: "Always On Your Ass About Something"
T.I. is a proud father and as such, he often shares his fondness for his children with his social media following. Since today marks his son’s birthday, the rapper made no exception.
He posted a photo of himself and Clifford Joseph Harris III, along with a loving caption.
The rapper acknowledges the tough love required in steering his strong-minded son in the right direction.
- Johnny Depp Calls Objection To Dior Campaign "A Pity," Say It Was Made With "Respect"
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Manager Ordered To Pay Back The $6M He Stole
- Melania Trump On President Trump's Alleged Affairs: "Not A Concern And Focus Of Mine"
- Mac Miller Honored With Moment Of Silence By Pittsburgh Pirates
- WWE's Triple H Reveals Origin Of His Finisher, The Pedigree: Watch
- Diddy Freaks Out After Ellen Pulls Epic Halloween Prank
After remaining silent on social media following his tragic accident, Kevin Hart returned to Instagram to share his journey of recovery. Just two weeks ago, the comedian broke his silence…
Track is first style of music from upcoming third album Platinum-selling multi-instrumentalist and singer/songwriter Chris Janson has revealed the music video for “Good Vibes,” which is the highly-anticipated lead single…
You can't knock down Lil Reese, no matter how hard you try. The rapper was shot in the throat earlier this month but survived and was released from the hospital just days…