Tiger Woods Bettor Wins $1.19 Million After Masters Victory
Sunday was a magical day in sports history as Tiger Woods defied the odds and completed his incredible comeback with a huge win at the biggest tournament in golf, The Masters. No one thought Tiger would be able to perform as well as he did but he managed to stay at the top of the leaderboard throughout all four rounds. On the final day, Woods survived multiple breakdowns from the golfers around him and played solid all day. With a birdie on the Par 3 16th hole, he was able to solidify his win and enter the history books with his fifth Masters win.
Coming into the weekend, the William Hill U.S. sportsbook at SLS Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada had the odds at 14-1 against Woods. One lucky bettor decided to put $85,000 on Woods and when he won, he walked away with $1.19 million, which was the largest loss in the sportsbook’s history.
Kevin C. Cox/Getty Images
William Hill U.S. director of trading, Nick Bogdanovich,
- Blake Shelton broadcasts 'God's Country' | The Music Universe
- Bruno Mars Pays Homage To Cardi B On 24Okay Magic Tour
- Offset Explains Why He Interrupted Cardi B's Rolling Loud Set For Apology Stunt
- Logic Announces New Tour With J.I.D & YBN Cordae
- Netflix Drops Emotional Trailer For "When They See Us," True Story Of The Central Park Five
- Eminem's Manager Paul Rosenberg Says He Wasn't Dissing Drake On "Kamikaze"
Cardi B will be bringing her money moves to the iHeartRadio Music Awards. Following last month’s performance with Bruno Mars at the Grammys, the “Bodak Yellow” rapper is set to…
Could Akon be the latest rapper to join Love & Hip Hop Hollywood? The hit VH1 reality show has been shaking things up a bit with the cast, hoping to bring…
Beto O'Rourke had some optimistic phrases to share about Beyonce after his loss through the US midterm elections was blamed on the singer. Beyonce was showered in criticism for the last-minute endorsement of her…