Travis Scott’s Rare “Purple Dynasty” Air Jordan 4 Surfaces: Detailed Look
Travis Scott‘s Air Jordan collabs are among the most coveted sneakers on the market right now, and that’s especially true when it comes to the super exclusive “Friends & Family” Air Jordan 4s that were only given to a select few people. For example, one of the purple-based “Cactus Jack” Air Jordan 4s recently surfaced at Flight Club with an asking price of more than $17,000.
As it turns out, La Flame and Jordan Brand also created a variation of that “Purple Dynasty” Air Jordan 4 and it’s even rarer than the rest.
As seen in the IG post embedded above, the newly revealed 4s come equipped with a premium, deep purple lux suede, waxed laces, Nike Air and Cactus Jack branding on the heel tab and on the inside of the shoe. What separates this iteration from the other “Friends & Family” colorway is that the midsole comes in all black, rather than white or grey.
- Tina Turner Spreads The Ashes Of Her Oldest Son, Who Committed Suicide
- Miley Cyrus, Gerard Butler Among Those To Lose Houses In California Wildfire
- CJ Fly & Nyck Caution - "Kold Killah 13" Lyrics - DancehallHipHop
- Key Glock Arrested On Felony Firearm & Marijuana Possession Charges
- Rihanna & Beyonce Rank In "Forbes' Highest-Paid Women In Music 2018"
- Michelle Williams, Bobby Brown & Ok. Michelle Join BET's Drama "American Soul"
Chris Brown was accused of violently raping a woman earlier this week in Paris. He was arrested and detained till police got here to the conclusion that there was not sufficient…
An all-new, restricted version Nike LeBron 16 is releasing at this time, November 20 at 10am ET Nike and Foot Locker, as a part of their seventh annual "Week of Greatness."The…
There have been speculations since final 12 months that Drake would lastly be releasing his breakout mixtape, So Far Gone on streaming platforms. It primarily got here from Kanye West's Twitter…