Usher's Now Getting Roasted For His "Dry Braids"
Usher debuted a brand new coiffure back on January 1st that a perm, styled to have a dramatic wave on prime of his head. Fans and followers of the singer have been interested by his new updo, which sparked various troll-worthy feedback that even continued to Usher’s subsequent coiffure of spiral braids.
Usher is now the sufferer of much more questionable feedback after his coiffure he fronted at this previous weekend’s Roc Nation Brunch. Personally, we do not see something flawed with the recent format of braids, however after Diddy posted a video montage of the among the greatest moments on the celebration, folks could not assist however touch upon Usher’s hair.
Kevin Mazur/Getty Images
The braid-shaming has reached a brand new stage, with some customers calling out how “ashy” they regarded – once more, do not see something flawed with them. Check out among the reactions beneath and tell us what you suppose.
- Keri Hilson Explains Album Delay In Open Letter: Greed, Burned Bridges & Faith
- Lucky Daye Drops Album Debut "Painted"
- Bernie Sanders Gets Buckets In This Hilarious Fake And1 Mixtape
- New York Knicks Send Message To Fans Following Free Agency Flop
- Paul McCartney surprises crowd at Capitol Music Group gathering | The Music Universe
- Ryan Leslie Creates New Single "Thankful" From In Home Studio: Watch
Ciara was one of the many attendees and performers to hit the stage at the 2019 Billboard Music Awards. The 33-year-old singer performed her track "Thinkin Bout You" for the…
When you consider Jordan Peele's new horror film, Us, you in all probability do not consider The Proud Family Movie. Luckily Someone did. A graphic designer from Toronto named Jose Anaya,…