Whitney Houston's Mom Claims Sexual Assault Claims Are "Unimaginable"
Last week, an upcoming Whitney Houston documentary surprised the family by revealing information about incidents of sexual assault against Whitney and her brother as children. Many were shocked to learn about the allegations, especially considering they were against Dee Dee Warwick, Cissy Houston’s niece. Cissy, Whitney’s mother has issued an official statement about the allegations being made and she is in absolute “shock and horror” regarding the information being made available.
Speaking directly with People, Cissy and Dionne Warwick revealed their surprise at the new details. They said the following:
Whitney was a public person but the family reportedly had no idea that any sexual assault claims would be included in the film, despite it being marketed as a Houston family approved project. Their full statement is available to read here.
- A$AP Rocky Shoots His Shot At Janelle Monae: "Is She Single?"
- Russell Wilson Surprises Mom With Brand New House For Mother's Day: Video
- 50 Cent's Show "Power" Announces Series Finale
- Additional artists added to Michael W Smith tribute live performance | The Music Universe
- Khalid Readies "Suncity" EP With Short Intimate Visual
- T.I.'s Sister Precious Harris Passes Away
A video of the violent arrest of a black woman who called the police for help has gone viral. Loving, the victim involved in the brutal arrest, stated to have called…
The decade-long beef between Fat Joe and 50 Cent was supposed to have ended two years ago, but according to 50's new comment on Fat Joe's Instagram photo, it's still…
As the days pass in the wake of Mac Miller's death, more and more murals and tributes are pouring out paying respects to the late musician. "I adored you from the…