Wizards’ Rookie Rui Hachimura Lands Another Major Endorsement Deal
Washington Wizards rookie Rui Hachimura has officially joined the G-Shock family.
Hachimura recently became the first Japanese born player to be drafted in the first round and he has been wearing the popular G-Shock watches since he was a kid. It goes without saying, he was a perfect fit for the iconic brand, as they both represent absolute toughness and the ability to tackle new challenges.
Hachimura, who is currently averaging 12.6 points and 6 rebounds per game, had this to say about the G-Shock partnership: “I have thought the G-SHOCK was cool ever since I was a kid. I loved the watches and always wore one while I was in school. I am pleased and excited to partner with the brand. This season is the most important in my basketball career, and I plan to face every game with the same toughness as the G-SHOCK.”
The 21-year old forward also has partnerships with Jordan Brand and Japanese food brand Nissin.
- 50 Cent Debuts Sneak Peak Of New Season of "Power"
- Meek Mill Lost $200K Betting Against Drake's Toronto Raptors In The NBA Finals
- Nike Vapormax Flyknit 3 "Multi-Color" Release Date Revealed: Closer Look
- San Antonio Spurs Have "Significant Interest" In Kristaps Porzingis: Report
- Chris Brown Facing 2 Criminal Charges For Exotic Pet Monkey
- Wack 100 Calls Out E-40 In Angry Instagram Rant: "I Don't Fuck Wit You!"
Everybody loves intergenerational camaraderie. Now, that very sort is cast as Travis Scott and Nas share an in depth dialog for Playboy. Speaking on their respective come-ups, each Travis and…
A few days ago, Megan Thee Stallion previewed her brand new single "Hot Girl Summer," announcing that it would be out tomorrow. Her fans have been patient, replaying the snippet…
James Harden seems as if he is having himself one other MVP worthy season. He has gone 18 straight video games with over 30 factors and scored 57 factors in…