Wizards’ Rookie Rui Hachimura Lands Another Major Endorsement Deal
Washington Wizards rookie Rui Hachimura has officially joined the G-Shock family.
Hachimura recently became the first Japanese born player to be drafted in the first round and he has been wearing the popular G-Shock watches since he was a kid. It goes without saying, he was a perfect fit for the iconic brand, as they both represent absolute toughness and the ability to tackle new challenges.
Hachimura, who is currently averaging 12.6 points and 6 rebounds per game, had this to say about the G-Shock partnership: “I have thought the G-SHOCK was cool ever since I was a kid. I loved the watches and always wore one while I was in school. I am pleased and excited to partner with the brand. This season is the most important in my basketball career, and I plan to face every game with the same toughness as the G-SHOCK.”
The 21-year old forward also has partnerships with Jordan Brand and Japanese food brand Nissin.
- 50 Cent Posts Up As Jet-Setting "Rap Tycoon": "Who The F*ck Said I Can't Rap?"
- Chance The Rapper To Perform At NBA All-Star Game, Twitter Is Disappointed
- Kansas City Chiefs To Propose NFL Overtime Rule Change: Report
- "Descendants 3" Premiere Cancelled Amid Cameron Boyce's Death
- Serena Williams Stands Firm On "Fight For Equality" Following Wimbledon Loss
- Swizz Beatz Says J. Cole Was A "Young Mentor" To Him During "Poison" Sessions
CLOT and Nike have another limited edition Air Force 1 Low collaboration in the works, coming on the heels of the exclusive "Blue Silk" colorway that recently released. This time…
Now that JT is out of prison and Yung Miami has given birth to her daughter, another season of City Girls is in the works. For the last year, Yung…
Travis Scott takes merch very seriously. When he released ASTROWORLD, he released new products every day for a whole week. His Netflix documentary, Look Mom I Can Fly, was accompanied by customizable clothing…