WWE Champions Becky Lynch, Seth Rollins Confirm Dating Rumors
There’s a new power couple in professional wrestling – WWE Raw and SmackDown Women’s champion Becky Lynch and Universal champ Seth Rollins.
Lynch essentially confirmed the rumors on twitter over the weekend during a back-and-forth with WWE’s Beth Phoenix. Rollins then posted a photo of he and Lynch kissing, just in case there was any lingering doubt about their relationship.
Lynch and Rollins are far from the only pair of WWE superstars involved in a romance. As wrestling fans have seen with Charlotte Flair and Andrade, Aleister Black and Zelina Vega, Rusev and Lana, and others, the WWE has made a point to keep these couples on the same brand.
With that in mind, one would assume that Lynch will likely drop her SmackDown Live title so she can remain on the Raw brand alongside Rollins. That said, WWE’s new “Wild Card Rule” will allow Rollins to float between the two brands so the two should be seeing each other frequently enough even if they are split up.
Lynch is set to defend both of her titles this Sunday, May 19, at the “Money In the Bank” PPV, as she puts the Raw Women’s championship on the line against Lacey Evans and goes up against Flair for the SmackDown Live strap. Meanwhile, Rollins will take on AJ Styles with the Universal championship at stake.
- Noah 40 Shebib Gives A Behind-The-Scenes Tour Of OVO Studios
- Skrillex Fan Awarded $four.5 Million For Suffering From Post-Concert Stroke
- Will Smith Lovingly Roasts Daughter Willow For Her Cake Frosting Abilities
- Kareem Hunt Makes The Browns Real Contenders According To David Njoku
- Rose McGowan Tells Asia Argento To "Be The Person You Wish Harvey Could Have Been"
- Tekashi 6ix9ine "DUMMY BOY" Review
Matt Barnes and Gloria Govan are nonetheless coping with a really messy little one custody battle and now Gloria is reportedly calling on her fiance Derek Fisher to testify on her behalf…