YFN Lucci's Car Riddled With Bullets In Atlanta Shootout
YFN Lucci has been experiencing difficulties in his relationship with Reginae Carter recently and they’ve been detailed on T.I. & Tiny: Friends and Family Hustle. While that’s likely been eating away at him, he had bigger worries this week when he nearly lost his life in a shootout when gunfire rained down onto his car.
According to TMZ, YFN Lucci’s car was shot at in Atlanta and the aftermath is pretty scary. A drive-by shooting was reported on a car that belongs to Lucci’s mother but the whip is allegedly being used by the rapper himself. The red G-Wagon is riddled with bullet holes after a terrifying incident that has left one person injured. When police responded to the 911 call, they noted that one man was struck twice by gunfire and he is currently being treated. The person who was shot is not YFN Lucci.
The victim reportedly told police that he was driving at the time of the shooting, suffering gunshot wounds in his left shoulder. There have been evidence markers laid out to show each point of damage on the vehicle, with bullet holes on the windows, rear tire and body of the car. We’re wishing a speedy recovery to the man who was injured in the shooting.
- Johnny Manziel's Comeback In Limbo After Being Placed Under Concussion Protocol
- YBN Almighty Jay Has Songs On The Way With Lil Yachty & Zaytoven
- Dwayne Johnson Brought To Tears After Meeting Fans While Filming "Jumanji" Sequel
- Eminem Uses Controversial Sound Effect Mistaken For Gunfire Again At Firefly Festival
- Madonna Madame X Tour Intimate Concert Experience announced | The Music Universe
- Trisha Yearwood announces new country single | The Music Universe
A shirtless Shemar Moore isn't hard to find as he's often topless in music videos, television shows, movies, or social media. His physique has been a talking point throughout his…
The death XXXTENTACION was a shock to many. However, what was more shocking was a video that surfaced him almost foreshadowing his own fate. Suicide and death were some major…