Zion Williamson Was Reportedly "Rooting To Go To New York"
Zion Williamson has learned that he’ll be playing his home games in New Orleans next season, as the Pelicans defied the odds to win the NBA Draft Lottery on Tuesday night. The announcement crushed the heart of Knicks fans, and it seems that Zion was a bit disappointed as well.
According to ESPN’s Marc J. Spears, Zion was actually rooting for the Knicks to get the #1 spot and he was “quickly whisked out of the room” after the Pelicans prevailed.
Entering the draft lottery, New Orleans had just a 6% chance of securing the top pick, slightly better than the last place Knicks who had a 14% chance. New York ended up with the third pick.
The full Draft Lottery results are as follows:
1. New Orleans
3. New York
4. Los Angeles Lakers
10. Atlanta (from Dallas)
14. Boston (from Sacramento Philadelphia)
- A Pusha T & Lauryn Hill Collab Got Leaked Online, Then Deleted
- Paulina Gretzky Posts Revealing Thong Photo At The Northern Trust Open
- Actress Paula Jai Parker Says Diddy Used To Get Beat Up Back In The Day
- Kanye West Says "Alien Ye" Will Complete "Yandhi" In Africa Off Medication
- Flawless Victory: Is Mortal Kombat Hip-Hop's Favorite Video Game?
- Hip-Hop Artist Gabe Roland Talks About His Grammy Nomination and Path to Stardom
Nike pulled a quick one in the course of the 2019 Grammy Awards again in February, as Travis Scott's "Cactus Jack" Air Jordan 1 High OG NRG unexpectedly launched Nike…
Song was completed 25 years the band’s debut album of the identical title Counting Crows have launched the highly-anticipated track, “August and Everything After,” out there to stream and buy…
At the start of last month, June 9th to be exact, Tyler, The Creator took to his Instagram to post a picture of himself at the French Open in the…