Zion Williamson Was Reportedly "Rooting To Go To New York"
Zion Williamson has learned that he’ll be playing his home games in New Orleans next season, as the Pelicans defied the odds to win the NBA Draft Lottery on Tuesday night. The announcement crushed the heart of Knicks fans, and it seems that Zion was a bit disappointed as well.
According to ESPN’s Marc J. Spears, Zion was actually rooting for the Knicks to get the #1 spot and he was “quickly whisked out of the room” after the Pelicans prevailed.
Entering the draft lottery, New Orleans had just a 6% chance of securing the top pick, slightly better than the last place Knicks who had a 14% chance. New York ended up with the third pick.
The full Draft Lottery results are as follows:
1. New Orleans
3. New York
4. Los Angeles Lakers
10. Atlanta (from Dallas)
14. Boston (from Sacramento Philadelphia)
- NBA Youngboy Has Been YouTube’s "Top Artist" In The USA For 101 Weeks
- Nike React Element 55 Releasing In All-White Colorway
- Remy Ma Has Visual Evidence That Will Destroy Brittney Taylor's Claims
- Cardi B Worried Kulture Will Forget Her Due To Busy Schedule: "It's Very Hard"
- Cardi B, Migos, & Security Team Cleared Over Last Year's Met Gala Attack
- dcTalk, Petra, WhiteHeart, Jars of Clay members form supergroup | The Music Universe
Remember when you were a kid, and were blessed with those presents you would long for now but seemed useless back then? This may be one of those instances. Future…
Soul Sunday's have become a staple weekly practice that involves Kanye West and a crew of performers playing renditions of some of Ye's best tracks for a soulful Sunday service.…
Kevin Durant has a idea of why some NBA stars are reluctant to group up with LeBron James - and it has nothing to do with the four-time MVP, however…